Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 yo

So when your master Hari asked me to write something for your
birthday, I thought to myself, "Err..Umm..Okay.". And that's how I got
here typing a birthday message to you. Actually, Ryan's typing it for
me. So you're one eh? I've been there done that. I'm almost three now.
You've got a long way to go, that is if Hari lets you live :P.

So yea, nothing more to say.
Except probably, Happy birthday!

Keep 'em coming!

--
Sharanyan

__________________________________________________________________________________

It is amazing how, even after an entire year, we find ourselves where we were a year ago.

We go many miles around the Sun but decide to come right back to the beginning. And then, we go all around again and again...

There is something strange about anniversaries. It reminds us that somethings and some people last forever through these dates. Come to think of it, that is a comforting feeling :) we've all made our mark on the people around us by choosing a day to be born.

I am at home now, and a year ago I was here when this blog was created.

With more or less the same eagerness that I had when making my first post, I choose to call this blog EMO

Happy birthday emo!!!


:) here is the real song :)




(you too can wish emo happy birthday... write to hari939.bdaybash@blogger.com)

4 comments:

  1. Beeelllated birthday wishes 'mo ! i prefer 'mo (yes with the "'") to emo :D Why emo btw ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tina:
    i'm sure emo is very happy..
    :)

    @nithya:
    n emo not 'mo cause u are called nithya n not dictionary or thesaurus :D or moor mami

    but then again, he is what u call him.. he'll answer to 'mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. moor maami ? :\ Now what is that ? :\ And why emo why emo why emo ?????

    ReplyDelete